All temporary employment visa classifications require paper documentation of both the employee’s credentials as well as the position the employee holds or will hold. This documentation should be sent to the Bechtel International Center so it can be submitted to Citizenship and Immigration Services (CIS), Department of Homeland Security (DHS) along with the application.



Use the checklist below:


H-1 (Professional Employment)

E-3 (Free Trade Employment for citizens of Australia only

H-1B1 (Free Trade Employment for citizens of Chile and Singapore only)

TN (Free Trade Employment in specific occupations for citizens of Canada and Mexico)